SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Shelby County Election Commission is very Stupid and they Violate Federal Election Laws


MEMPHIS TN (IFS) --  This writer being new to the state, city and county filled out all of the forms required to register to vote.  The dead line was October 8, 2012.  I attempted to register on or about September 25, 2012.  Again, let me remind you that I am new to the state, city and county.  The following reply is what I received back from the Shelby County Election Commission.  

Now can we say that "stupid is, as stupid does?"  Of course, one is not going to find any voting history for me, I'M NEW TO THE STATE.  HELLO!?!?!  I do feel very sorry for these people who call themselves in charge of voting.  

This is a deliberate denial of one's voting rights, and the Federal Election Commission should be called in to review this action.  I have taken the liberty to send a link of this story to the Federal Elections Commission and to my Social Networking news writing associates.