Saturday, March 29, 2014

The Morning After - Not The Girl ft. Ilana Glazer


The Morning After - Not The Girl ft. Ilana Glazer by Above Average

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Judge Curtis Person, the man who got Judge Joe Brown Elected as Shelby County District Attorney



MEMPHIS TN (IFS) -- It was not a hard thing to do.  Judge Curtis Person sited Judge Joe Brown in contempt of court and placed Judge Brown in jail.  Judge Brown only stayed in jail a few short hours, but long to place Brown in the national spotlight with his facebook and twitter accounts skyrocketing into the hundreds of thousands of followers and ever major news outlet in the United States.  

Judge Brown still faces charges for his contempt of court and possible jail time.  One thing is for sure is that Brown will be a serious contender for DA with a possible landslide victory.  With this situation still up in the air, Person's continued interest in this case will just push Brown's popularity up in voter numbers.

It's all Hollywood as far as Person's sees it.  Any contempt of his court by anyone, even if the attorney challenges the order and court qualifications.  Person's was not amused and ordered Brown to jail.

Monday, March 24, 2014

UPDATE: Judge Joe Brown Released From Jail

UPDATE: Judge Joe Brown Released From Jail

Posted on: 3:11 pm, March 24, 2014, by  and updated on: 07:03pm, March 24, 2014

(Memphis) Well-known TV court judge and former Shelby County Criminal Court Judge Joe Brown has been released on his own recognizance from the Criminal Justice Center at 201 Poplar.
This comes after a request for bail was denied earlier this evening.
We are told Brown showed up to Juvenile Court Monday to represent someone in a child support case.
Court workers told Brown they had no record of the case.
Brown reportedly lost control and became verbally abusive.
One person said there was a near riot in the courtroom.
Juvenile Court Magistrate Harold Horne warned Brown to calm down, but he did not.
Brown was given two days in jail for contempt of court, but that increased to three days when he once again started yelling as he was being removed from the courtroom.
Brown’s television show was cancelled last year and he is now running for Shelby County District Attorney against Amy Weirich.
Brown held a ‘Man Up’ rally in Memphis Saturday to talk about keeping kids out of trouble.
Juvenile Court Judge Curtis Person said in a statement, “Anyone who comes before the Juvenile Court of Memphis and Shelby County will be treated fairly, with dignity and with respect. Anyone who acts in a contemptuous manner toward this Court, toward any member of this Court, toward any employee of this Court or toward any visitor of this Court will be dealt with appropriately according to the laws of the State of Tennessee.”
Some people are not happy with a post on the Joe Brown campaign Facebook page, comparing him to Martin Luther King, Jr.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Russian Americans Caught Up in the Middle of Loyalty to Mother Russia or the United States of America


Russian Americans Caught Up in the Middle of Loyalty to Mother Russia or the United States of America
SmithBits Talk Radio Post Editorial
By Kenneth Howard Smith
IFS, March 17, 2014



MEMPHIS TN (IFS) -- When it comes to choosing sides, the question is whose side are you on?  What a dilemma for Russian Americans.

It's not going to be like the old days of the Japanese War where we put Japanese Americans in concentration camps and stole their land and businesses.  Or will it?

Loyalty to Mother Russia or to the United States of America?  As President Putin draws a counter line in the sand and starts his own sanctions of US personnel, goods and services to counter reactions to President Obama's executive orders, these two players are going to duke it out in real time.  The costs are going to be high and very expensive for the Russians.

Putin will cut the gas lines to Europe to start, but he needs the capital to pay his troops and keep the Russian economy from tanking, as the Russian stock markets are taking severe hits as we speak.  It all starts very small and then one day in very near future, it becomes a very big thing, and one finds themselves way over their heads, then you want to fight, then you have to fight and then you fight from keep from dying in a war that you have nothing invested in.

"Into the valley of death rode the mighty 600."  They knew it was a suicide ride.  They did it to show loyalty to their leader and country.  They did it for pride.  But only the winners get a chance to write the ending of the story.  Maybe the true Russians will stop Mr. Putin from making a big mistake and pull him back across the line in the mud, and have him rethink his position that effects everyone worldwide.

This writer is sure the Motherland can do the "hard times dance" and weather the storm.  However, these are different times.  The Russians buy and drive American cars build in Russia.  They like the 7-11 stores and MacDonald's.  They like Starbuck's, Visa and MasterCard.

President Putin will start his executive order of "nationalizing" these companies assets, and his expulsion of United States citizens from Russia, and other citizens that oppose his orders.  It always start very small.  And as with Pussy Riot, it's very personal.  Nothing to do with national security, just Putin's ego.

The new beginning of the Cold War?

Yes!  It's the same old war that never went away.  Let's face it.  We never put any trust in the Russians, only tolerated them.  You know the old mafia saying. . . "Keep your friends close, and  your enemies closer."

As the Russian people has got use to real money, they are going to feel the heat when their bank accounts start coming up very short, and they will not be invited to the big parties of the G-7 (8) and the Russian voices will be silenced in world affairs.  What a price to pay for a small piece of dirt.

This writer believes that President Putin is going to march his army through Western Ukraine and into Poland.  Putin has nothing to loose.  Remember he beats up on girls in ski masks for singing.  He does not give a tinkers damn about world opinion.

This writer feel sorry for the new Russian Americans in this country, because if it comes down to boots on the ground and the United States has to show a force, these folks will be under the microscope by the NSA, FBI and every alphabet agency in the US.

All battles that are lost starts from the inside out.  If you have terrorists all ready planted here when the fighting begans, you are fighting a two front war to start.

L'Wren Scott was found dead of an apparent suicide Monday morning.



A rep for Mick Jagger tells FOX411 the Rolling Stones frontman is "shocked and devastated" by the news that longtime girlfriend and fashion designer L'Wren Scott was found dead of an apparent suicide Monday morning.
“A female 49 years of age was found unconscious and unresponsive” in an apartment that shares Scott's address, an NYPD spokesperson told FOX411.
An official close to the investigation said Scott's assistant found her hanging from a doorknob. The official said no note was found, and there was no sign of foul play.
The NYPD told us the body was found at approximately 10 a.m. and that “it does appear to be an apparent suicide, preliminarily.” 
The spokesperson said the identity of the female would not be officially confirmed until the family had been notified. 
Scott was a fashion designer to celebrities including First Lady Michelle Obama, Nicole Kidman, Amy Adams and Penélope Cruz. The Utah-native, who grew to be 6-foot-3, first began designing clothing for her tall figure during her teenage years. Through the years, she worked closely with some of the top names in fashion, including cosmetics mogul Bobbi Brown. 
"I am devastated by the tragic news about L’Wren. She was a visionary designer who I very much enjoyed working with, but she was also smart and kind," Brown stated. "My thoughts and heartfelt condolences go out to her loved ones during this very sad time." 
Scott canceled her London Fashion Week show this winter due to reported production delays.
She and Jagger began dating in 2001. Jagger is currently touring with his band in Australia, according to his most recent tweet, which he shared four hours ago. The rocker wrote, "Great to be back In Australia! Looking forward to the first show in Perth." That tweet has since been deleted.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Malaysia Jet Crew Made Contact After Data System Shut Down

The flight crew of the missing Malaysian jet made its last radio contact with air traffic controllers after the aircraft's automatic signaling system was disabled, a Malaysian transport official said Sunday.

"The ACARS (Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System) communications system was disabled before last radio contact between plane and air traffic," said Malaysian Airlines Chief Executive Ahmad Jauhari Yahya.
Malaysia’s Prime Minister Najib Razak said early Saturday that the aircraft’s ACAR system was disabled first, and then the aircraft’s transponder was shut off before the flight veered off course.
The ACARS is located on a lower-level of the plane, while the transponder is housed in the cockpit, Tom Casey, a retired pilot who used to fly the giant Boeing 777 told NBC News on Saturday. In order to disconnect the ACAR system, a person would have to pull a series of circuit breakers, but also know where to find them, Casey noted.
Razak also said Saturday that the plane was diverted because of a "deliberate action by someone on the plane.” He said the investigation would focus on the passengers and crew.
— Elisha Fieldstadt

Image: Hishamuddin Hussein, Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, Khalid Abu Bakar, Jauhari YahyaVincent Thian / AP
Malaysia's acting minister of transport Hishamuddin Hussein, second from right, speaks during a press conference as director general of the Malaysian Department of Civil Aviation, Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, second from left, and Malaysia Airlines Group CEO Ahmad Jauhari Yahya, left, and Malaysia Inspector-General of Police Khalid Abu Bakar, right, looks on at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Sunday, March 16, 2014.

First published March 16 2014, 7:38 AM

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Flight 370 Vanished Through ‘Deliberate Action,’ Malaysia’s Leader Says


27 MINS AGO


In the Malaysian government's first definitive comments on how Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 came to vanish March 8, Prime Minister Najib Razak said it was the result of "deliberate action." 

By Gaurav Raghuvanshi Malaysian

Prime Minister Najib Razak at Saturday's news conference. Manan Vatsyayana/Agence France-Presse/Getty Images

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia—Malaysia’s prime minister said he believes that “deliberate action” caused the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370. In the first definitive comments from the nation’s government on how the jet came to vanish March 8, Najib Razak said at a news conference Saturday that data relayed by the plane to a satellite has confirmed it turned from its original course.

He added that the last satellite communication from the plane was at 8:11 a.m. Malaysia time, well past the scheduled arrival time in Beijing. It had taken off from Kuala Lumpur International Airport at 12:41 a.m. The Boeing 777-200 plane was carrying enough fuel to fly for eight hours, Malaysia Airlines had said earlier. Based on this new data, the aviation authorities of Malaysia and their counterparts in other countries have determined that the plane’s last satellite communication came from one of two corridors, Mr. Najib said: a northern one stretching approximately from the Kazakhstan-Turkmenistan border to northern Thailand or a southern one stretching approximately from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean.

 Mr. Najib said that while hijacking has been raised as a possibility, “we are still investigating all possibilities as to what caused MH370 to deviate from its original flight path.” The prime minister’s comments appear to corroborate the analysis of U.S. investigators, which determined that one or more people on the plane deliberately changed its course and tried to mask its location. Authorities have “refocused” attention onto the crew and passengers, said Mr. Najib. While he said there is a “high degree of certainty” that the plane’s two communications systems were disabled, it remains unclear who might have taken that step and whether he or she was acting with others on the flight.

 Physically disconnecting communications systems would require extremely detailed knowledge of the aircraft’s internal structure and systems, aviation officials say, likely putting the focus of the probe on the pilots and any passengers and crew members with aviation experience. Mr. Najib didn’t take questions from the reporters who packed the airport-hotel function room where he spoke. Search teams have been withdrawn from the South China Sea, the area from which the plane’s transponder, which relays identification signals to ground radar, sent its last signal. “Clearly, the search for MH370 has entered a new phase,” he said. As of Saturday, 43 ships and 58 aircraft from 14 countries are involved in the search, the prime minister said.

 The latest revelations indicate that the search areas will be significantly expanded. “The Malaysian authorities have worked hand-in-hand with our international partners—including neighboring countries, the aviation authorities and a multinational search force—many of whom have been here on the ground since Sunday,” he said. China’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the country will adjust its search efforts based on the prime minister’s statement, but that it was seeking more detailed information from Malaysia. Beijing, which has deployed eight sea vessels, two aircraft and five helicopters to search in the South China Sea, has repeatedly pressed Malaysia to redouble its efforts, as Chinese officials have themselves come under criticism for inaction from the passengers’ family members.

 “Time is life,” the ministry’s statement said. Families of Flight 370 passengers said they hope the prime minister’s speech means there is hope their loved ones are alive. A friend of Norli Akmar Hamid of Kuala Lumpur, who was headed to Beijing on her honeymoon, said, “At least we know that she was alive up to 8:11 am on March 8.” The friend, who asked not to be identified, added, “Previously I thought the plane crashed when it was lost from the radar. There is still hope.” A father of a Malaysian aircraft engineer on Flight 370 said after the prime minister’s remarks that he has hope, too. “The chances of finding the aircraft was brighter.

The situation is clearer,” Selamat Omar, the father of 29-year-old Mohamad Khairul Amri, said. Based on new satellite information, investigators suspect the plane’s Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System, or Acars, was disabled just before the aircraft reached the East coast of peninsular Malaysia. Shortly afterward, near the border between Malaysian and Vietnamese air traffic control, the transponder was switched off.

 The plane then flew west back over peninsular Malaysia before turning northwest, Mr. Najib said, citing Royal Malaysian Air Force radar data, now confirmed by experts from the National Transportation Safety Board and the Federal Aviation Administration of the U.S., and the Air Accidents Investigation Branch of the U.K. To refine the search, investigators are now calculating how far the aircraft could have flown after this last point of contact.

 “As the two new corridors involve many countries, the relevant foreign embassies have been invited to a briefing on the new information today by the Malaysian Foreign Ministry and the technical experts,” the prime minister said. Malaysia Airlines has been informing the families of the passengers and crew of the new developments. It’s unlikely the aircraft went very far on the Thailand-Central Asia corridor, as flying over land without being detected by radar would be difficult, said Mikael Robertsson, the co-founder of Flightradar24, a website that allows amateurs to track planes.

 “In theory, it’s possible it may have landed somewhere, but someone would have spotted it,” Mr. Robertsson told The Wall Street Journal. He added that a crash on land rather than into the sea was unlikely because the aircraft’s emergency beacon would have automatically flashed its location via satellite or radio.

 The beacon’s signals are less easy to find if an aircraft crashes into the sea. –Celine Fernandez in Kuala Lumpur and Laurie Burkitt in Beijing contributed to this article. Write to Gaurav Raghuvanshi at gaurav.raghuvanshi@wsj.com

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370: Government Information Officials displays real Circus



Report: Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 may have flown 4 hours longer than first believed

Overnight, the Wall Street Journal released a report saying Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 may have traveled an additional four hours after falling off radar.
Thursday morning, Malaysian Acting Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein addressed the media and said the report is untrue.
Hishammuddin also disputed reports that the homes of the Boeing 777's flight crew were searched in connection to the disappearance.
He also said images from a Chinese satellite, which showed possible debris, were never supposed to be released and are not to be connected with the flight.
The search continues to intensify, with more than 80 ships and twelve nations on the hunt.
Officials coordinating the search are battling misinformation and somewhat chaotic cooperation between the twelve nations searching for the plane.
ORIGINAL STORY:
The search site for the missing Malaysian airliner is now growing after bombshell news from U.S. investigators.
A report in the Wall Street Journal sites U.S. officials who say the plane may have flown another four hours after dropping off radar screens.
One official likened the search area to finding a single car in the entire continental U.S.
The situation remains fluid as investigators continue to look at many different scenarios which include one where a passenger or the pilot may have turned off the plane's transponders and flew the plane carrying 237 passengers to an alternate location.
Also developing overnight, you can strike out one theory. Officials now say the images of debris captured by a Chinese satellite are not linked to missing flight MH370. One former NTSB official explains why he never had a lot of faith in those images.
"It doesn't look like the wreckage. Just by the size," said Former NTSB director Tom Hauter. "Any aircraft structure that size will sink. Seventy by seventy feet, Seventy by forty feet is too big. It would sink. It wouldn't float like this."
Officials say the additional four hours of flight time after dropping off radar screens means the Boeing 777 could have continued for an additional distance of about 2,200 nautical miles.
Read the entire report at WSJ.com:  http://wfts.tv/1dTIrth.