LIMON CO (IFS) - Freedom of Choice, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and the "Others" you are getting exactly what you preach and want - Scorched Earth. If you preach hate and fear enough, it's only a matter of time that you will find someone that's willing to sacrifice him or herself for the "cause". I learned that first hand in Vietnam. And as usual, "if its bleeds - it leads "-- in the news, and we still teach our children that a gun and blood is more respected, than a lovely woman's breast and body.
One year ago, the Homeland Security Report predicated these attacks against the US Government by "educated, financially independent white men" in the matter of several weeks proves that the hate messages are getting through - LOUD and CLEAR.
There are more Timothy McVeigh's out there. They did not all go away. They just went "invisible" working siliencely in the background and just waiting for the optimum time to ponce on a "cause" that will ignite the the spirit of Scorched Earth. I can't have it and neither can you!!
". . .America will NOT be destroyed from the outside, but from the INSIDE. . . by its' own citizens. The outside will just walk in and take what they want without firing one single shot. It will be theirs for the taking."
These groups got lots of money. Lots of money. And a 50 caliber machine gun mounted on the front of a station wagon, and a chance to show that you're a "man" and carry your gun on your hip into the Starbucks and other establishments, which proves what? That you can carry a gun on your person? Hell, it America, every body's got a gun, two or three of them. The only problem is, eventually, you run out of bullets - then what?? You are swallowed up by the masses and your gun taken away and you are stoned on the streets.
So Rush and Glenn's answer is not to be good citizens, but reminds me of the ex-boyfriend who kills his ex-girlfriend, because he does not want anyone else to have her. She's better off dead and then he kills himself.
So the Army of God have in its eye sights everyone, anything, everything that is not like them. Different is Different. Different is not good or bad. It's just different. The fire of hate has been fanned by the flames of Limbaugh, Beck and others, and the only problem is --when they turn and come after you Rush and Glenn, there will be no place to hide, for you have created your own firestorm and has gotten trapped within its walls. Belize really looks good about now. It's time to clear the masses from this country, because it's only going to get uglier if these groups do not stop spreading hate and fear. - KHS
Category: Politics • Religion
Posted on: March 2, 2010 8:53 PM, by PZ Myers
Notice: This site is not designed for non-Christians, It is designed as a recruitment tool to call certain Christians to spiritual warfare, If you are not a Christian and you want to know more about becoming a Christian consider the following Links as resources. While some of them support our efforts, and some may not, it is not about us and it is not about them. It is about Jesus Christ.
Repent Amarillo is a repentance-based ministry dedicated to reaching out to the mission field of 67,000+ people in the Amarillo area who profess no faith in Jesus Christ. It is a ministry committed to the fulfillment of Christ’s commandment of the great commission. As Christians, we cannot stand by and watch 67,000 of our neighbors walking through the gates of hell. To all who have an ear to hear, we must speak out boldly. We must speak the truth. With that in our hearts, herein is our mission statement:
This mission statement is borrowed from a Christian martyr of unknown identity. He was a young African Christian who penned these words in his prison cell before his death. May God bless him for his inspiration.
" I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed, the die has been cast, I have stepped over the line, the decision has been made- I am a disciple of Jesus Christ- I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure- I'm finished and done with low living, sight walking, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, worldly talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals.
My face is set, my gait is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough, my companions are few, my guide is reliable, my mission is clear. I won't give up, shut up, let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up for the cause of Jesus Christ.
I must go till He comes, give till I drop, preach till everyone knows, work till He stops me and when He comes for His own, He will have no trouble recognizing me because my banner will have been clear."
Repent Amarillo is comprised of two groups blended together, working together, to compliment and support one another for the purpose of spiritual warfare. They are;
1. Intercessory prayer group. This group will be a group of warriors called to intercessory prayer. They will at times be visible to the public and at other times ( depending upon the individual mission) they will be inconspicuous. They will provide prayer covering to the soldier group and will do battle within the spiritual realm to prepare the ground for the planting of God’s seeds, tear down demonic strongholds, and cast out demonic spirits that harass our efforts. Sometimes the intercessory prayer group will operate independently of the soldier group and at other times will work around them.
2. The Soldier group. The soldier group will consist of warriors dedicated to witnessing to groups of unbelievers or one-on-one witnessing. This group will be more visible to the public and will be comprised of bold believers willing to confront the world. This group will be schooled in the “Way of the Master” method of witnessing to the lost. This group will be the ones who plant God’s seeds in the ground that has been prepared by the intercessory prayer group. Believers who participate in this group will have to be bold but loving. Confrontational but composed. The individual members of these two groups are allowed and highly encouraged to move between the two groups based on the individual’s calling and the unique mission involved. In other words, no one is stuck to only one group. Soldiers can pray and intercessory members can witness.
Or you will be exterminated! You know, Texas has a reputation of being a nasty place full of particularly ignorant rednecks, which I don't blindly agree with — I know too many smart Texans, and it does have many good organizations, like the Texas Freedom Network — but this is a blight that smirches even that already sooty name. I am speaking of a vicious vigilante organization called Repent Amarillo. Look upon that link and quiver with disgust.
It's saturated with military imagery: men in uniform, humvees, helicopters, helmets; they compare themselves to special forces; they call themselves the Army of God, and sport Bible quotes glorifying warfare. They aren't military, but they pretend they are, and bring shame to both our soldiers and their faith. They're actually just cowardly busybodies who snoop and whine at their neighbors, and harass their employers until they get fired. They are not nice people. They're actually some of the worst kind of people.
They are a "rabid group of religious nuts" who object to the usual targets of fundie hatred — gays — but also harrass people who visit sex shops, engage in consensual heterosexual activity outside the bounds of traditional marriage, and…well, here's a list of their targets.
1. Gay pride events.
2. Earth worship events such as "Earth Day"
3. Pro-abortion events or places such as Planned Parenthood
4. Breast cancer events such as "Race for the Cure" to illuminate the link between abortion and breast cancer.
5. Opening day of public schools to reach out to students.
6. Spring break events.
7. Demonically based concerts.
8. Halloween events.
9. Other events that may arise that the ministry feels called to confront.
They also plan to hit:
1. Sexually oriented businesses such as pornography shops, strip joints, and XXX-rated theaters.
2. Idolatry locations such as palm readers, false religions, and witchcraft. Many of the smaller missions listed above may be just prayer oriented missions for tearing down demonic strongholds or they may involve more aggressive use of soldiers and prayer warriors. Some other missions occasionally employed may be "undercover operations" where the groups show up together but are not publicly visible together to effect the outcome of a public meeting such as city commissioners meetings, etc.
Check out their Warfare Map. It includes local Buddhist churches ("False god"), the Islamic center ("Allah is a false god and Muhammad is a false prophet"), the Masonic Lodge ("Masonic rituals and teachings in the upper ranks is based on Egyptian paganism. Full of secrecy. Only evil hides in the dark"), the Universalist Church ("Teaches that everyone is going to heaven. This calls Christ a liar. You cannot be a Christian if you call Christ a liar"), the Unitarian Universalist Church ("Pagan and witchcraft headquarters for Amarillo. Pagan and witchcraft celebrations and rites are performed here"), St Andrew's Episcopal Church ("Referred to an OUTstanding Amarillo's (Homosexual activists) website as a 'gay friendly' church. In other words, they do not tell homosexuals who attend this church that they must repent of the sin of homosexuality. This is a serious violation of scripture"), and Beavers Gentleman Club ("Total nude strip club"), among many others.
"Repent or perish" is their message. They show up dressed in army fatigues, carrying bullhorns, with ghetto blasters blaring Christian music, and they write down license plate numbers and photograph people doing anything they disapprove of. They are our American Mutawwa'in, petty tyrants of propriety with a bloated sense of their own importance. They are our self-righteous wanna-be oppressors.
Keep this in mind. This is the future the Pat Robertsons, the James Dobsons, the Sarah Palins want for us — a kind of Saudi Arabia that differs only in the name we give our prophet.
Meanwhile in Texas: "American Taliban" Isn't Hyperbole Anymore
Posted by Dan Savage on Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 1:31 PM
Some very scary shit is going down in Texas. Scarier than usual. "Repent Amarillo" is a rabid group of religious nuts—homegrown religious extremists of the conservative Christian variety—and they're not just going after the gays.
At first, the swinger community was mystified by the attention. On the 60-some hours of surveillance footage the Meads have, a swinger can be heard telling a Repent member that the swingers haven’t done anything to bother them.“You’re going to hell, and it bothers me,” Grisham responds. “What bothers me is you’re going to hell.”
Perhaps the most insidious tactic Repent uses is trying to destroy the reputation of the swingers. In Amarillo, people can be ostracized over a whiff of impropriety. On one tape, Grisham directs followers to get the license-plate numbers in the Route 66 parking lot. “A new couple can be here three or four hours,” says Mac. “Whenever they leave, the Repent Amarillo group will call them by first and last name, know where they live, know where they work, just within a very few hours.”
Randall Sammons says he was fired from his job of 13 years in August after his boss learned Sammons was a swinger from another employee, a Repent member. He believes he’s now as good as blacklisted in Amarillo. “I’m screwed at finding a job,” Sammons says. Russell Grisham, David’s 20-year-old son who has a conviction on his record for hacking the computer system at his high school, has posted the names, photos and workplaces of swingers on the Internet, including one man whose wife works for a school district. (“Family-wise, it will kill both of us,” the man says.) In at least two instances, Repent members called swingers’ employers.