SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

American Beauty - To Kenny, Yours, Jayne Mansfield


WEST SACRAMENTO CA (IFS) -- Growing up in the 1950's and 1960's, as a young man, my idols from the movies and into my real life were the lovely ladies by the names of Jayne Mansfield and Marilyn Monroe.  They were everywhere.  Not to exclude Jane Russell and many many other great American Beauties of that era.  

What America saw in beauty was only blondes, platinum blondes and curvy ladies with small waists. They were the idea of the motion picture industry that saw nothing else.  In rebroadcasting "The Wayward Bus" with Mansfield, Joan Collins and the bevy of stars on the screen, it left nothing to the imagination to any one, including, a cheating husband with a daughter and false teeth to  swoon over the straight piecing breasts that stuck out like torpedoes to puncture the eyes and minds of the average Joe.

I was one of those "Average Joes."  I was still a "kid" back then.  But I was being broom to carry on a great American male tradition.  And I was part of that hypnotic effect put on men from real women who wanted to get ahead in a man's world.  

Jayne Mansfield by far was one of the smartest "Self-promoted artist of all time" in her era.  She understood big breast and blonde hair, and teased the movie men -- to no end.  Today, she would be on the same playing field as with "Keeping Up With The Kardashians",  and the rest of following heard.

The movies have changed very little.  Even guys of color with lots of money who produce motion pictures, still manage to instill the ladies of that era into our current lives and project them upon the silver screen in our minds.  The Mansfields, Monroes, Lombards, Russells of those bygone years still effect each and everyone of us personally to this day.  

These ladies live on -- in the likes of Hallie Berry and eye candy for the "Average Joe" to lose his mind on.   I personally thank the gods of beauty and my humble chance to envision one hour of my life with anyone of these great ladies of American Beauty in all their colors, sizes, shades and splendid glory.  I love you all.  Now let me replace my dental plates back into my mouth, as I was breathing to deep and hard. -KHS 

Online Video Delivery









No comments: