SMITHBITS RADIO MAGAZINE

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Sara Smith of Marlin Texas

Sara Smith, Marlin Texas, circa 1936
MEMPHIS TN (IFS) -- When thinking about one's ancestry, its with great comfort to know that one day each and everyone of us will replace the next one as an ancestor.  If you have just breathed for just one day, you qualify as an ancestor.

I am so very thankful to my grandmother Sara Smith and my Grandfather Gus Smith for having my dad, and then he in return gave me a chance at this great life I live and share in this country we call the United States of America.

While following the news of the day, I can not believe that I am so blessed and lucky to have been born here.  I tried to follow Tienanmen Square in China on this anniversary date that their government refuse to acknowledge even existed.

We take so very much for granted as it may be here indefinitely.  What we failed to see, is that we are very shorted lived as individuals, and our follow country who gave their lives so that we may have life in abundance, do our ancestors and in justice of causing trouble, hating our fellow man, and just plain not caring about the next generation.  For some of us, it's just let's take what we can now, and to hell with the rest of the population.  It's all about me, me, me!!

No comments: